If you ever worked on GULP installation as System Admin on Linux Servers, you might had come across below error
Error: "WARNING: C++ compiler too old, need g++ 4.8 or clang++ 3.4 (CXX=g++)"
Solution: To Solve this error we need to install newer version of C++ and g++ rpm packages on linux servers. Try to get the exact version which error message is saying to you on screen.
Or You can Download below rpm files for RHEL6/CENTOS6 operating System and then install it
If this resolve your error, you can
- Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
- Ask Me for any Linux Freelancer Work
- Buy Cheapest SSL certificate for your Domains at My Hosting Website
- Buy Cheapest Webhosting Packages for Cpanel
- Buy Cheapest Webhosting Packages for Linux and Windows Dedicated Boxes
Linuxforeveryone started with the focus of solving linux related issues a sys admin faces everyday. So as System Admin whatever i learn through my experience i try to write it down for rest of opensource community.
If you appreciate what you have read or this blog writeup helped you can considering buying me COFFEE, this will help me keep writing and helping community further.